The Faculty Teaching & Learning Commons is pleased to announce that we have assumed stewardship of the faculty center effective September 4, 2012. With this change in stewardship, we look forward to working with faculty and staff as we envision the best uses for this building to serve the campus community.
Conveniently located at the center of campus, the Faculty Center is available for presentations, lectures, or small gatherings of up to 49 people. Built in 1948 as a soda shop, the open interior has a wonderful atmosphere for convening for programming or to simply drop by as a place to meet a colleague for a cup of coffee, discuss the latest successes in the classroom, talk about the latest news from campus, or have some quiet spot away from the office for some deep thinking.
Multiple tables and chairs make possible a wide range for the space from lecture format, to small group meetings (8 tables of 4 each) or a larger meeting (around one or two larger tables).
Reservations will be handled through the FTLC by contacting Judy Johnson in the main office at 334-5068 or firstname.lastname@example.org.